- Size Guide
- No bending thanks to glass technology
- Energy savings of up to 69 % (compared to T8 fluorescent lamp on CCG)
- Quick, simple and safe replacement without rewiring
- Instant-on light, therefore ideally suitable in combination with sensor technology
- Very high resistance to switching loads
- Also suitable for operation at low temperatures
Areas of application
- General illumination within ambient temperatures from -20…+45 °C
- Corridors, stairways, parking garages
- Cooling and storage rooms
- Domestic applications
- Supermarkets and department stores
- LED replacement for classic T8 fluorescent lamps with G13 socket for use in CCG luminaires or on AC mains
- Uniform illumination
- Mercury-free and RoHS compliant
- Single and tandem operation on conventional control gear (0.6 m version)
- Tube made of glass
Equipment / Accessories
- Suitable for operation with low-loss and conventional control gears
Not suitable for operation with electronic control gear.
The Tc Point is located underneath the product label on the front side of the lamp.
Operation in outdoor applications in suitable damp-proof luminaires possible according to data sheet and installation instruction.
When used to replace a T8 fluorescent lamp the total energy efficiency and light distribution depends on the design of the lighting system.
References / Links
For current information see www.ledvance.com/substitube