- Size Guide
- Extremely break resistant thanks to cover made of polycarbonate
- High color homogeneity
- Energy savings of up to 68 % compared to conventional 1,500 mm T8 fluorescent lamp
- Instant flickerfree starting
Areas of application
- Corridors, stairways, parking garages
- Cooling and storage rooms
- Domestic applications
- General illumination within ambient temperatures from -20…+45 °C
- LED replacement for conventional compact fluorescent lamps for use in CCG luminaires or on AC mains
- T8 LED tube made of plastic with G13 base
- Mercury-free and RoHS compliant
- Single and tandem operation on conventional control gear (0.6 m version)
- Type of protection: IP20
Equipment / Accessories
- Suitable for operation on magnetic control gear
Operation in outdoor applications in suitable damp-proof luminaires possible according to data sheet and installation instruction.
The Tc Point is located underneath the product label on the front side of the lamp.
When used to replace a T8 fluorescent lamp the total energy efficiency and light distribution depends on the design of the lighting system.